Posts Tagged ‘integral s’
1 CommentsPosted by Henry Butt on April 18, 2011 under Drive Caddy, Highlights, Peripheral
Many people will opt for the simple route when purchasing an external hard drive, purchasing a pre-assembled unit from the likes of Western Digital or Seagate. But the more tech-savvy users out ... more.
- AMD to release FreeSync compatible drivers mid-March... Filed under: Graphics, Monitors
- Apple delays mass production of larger iPad Pro to September... Filed under: Apple, iPad
- Zotac unveils Steam Machine with Intel ‘Skylake’, GeForce GTX 970M graphics... Filed under: Console, Gaming Rig
- OnePlus 2 to feature a more premium design... Filed under: Mobile
- Valve updates Steam with list of upcoming hardware... Filed under: PC