Posts Tagged ‘jen Hsun’
2 CommentsPosted by Jules on May 30, 2013 under Graphics, Highlights V
In a season of continuous launches, one of the most eagerly anticipated events has been the full on drive on Kepler - in all its variations. On 22nd March 2012, an email from nVidia's boss to all of h... more.
0 CommentsPosted by Jules on March 13, 2013 under Channel, Graphics
The appointment of Roy Taylor, former nVidia VP for global graphics sales, was reported on KitGuru first. At the time, we could see the significance of AMD CSO John Byrne's team selection - but ... more.
0 CommentsPosted by Harrison on March 5, 2013 under General Tech, Graphics
While the world of stocks and shares is supposed to be 100% water tight when it comes to the leaking of early info, for some reason every time a company is about to announce good or bad numbers - ther... more.
1 CommentsPosted by Harrison on June 12, 2011 under Tablet PC
KitGuru gets access to a lot of data as it flows across the interwibble. With launches and delays part of the ebb and flow of modern computing, it must be particularly ann... more.
1 CommentsPosted by Carl on March 17, 2011 under Channel
nVidia have announced that they are losing their chief financial officer David White with corporate controller Karen Burns due to take over his position until a full time replacement can be made. W... more.
1 CommentsPosted by Yong Lei on October 6, 2010 under Graphics
We attended a press event for Taiwan press where nVidia CEO Jen-Hsun Huang strongly denied recent rumors that nVidia may be moving its foundry orders for Tegra from TSMC to Globalfoundries. He also sa... more.
4 CommentsPosted by faith on August 4, 2010 under Graphics
Everyone at KitGuru has to turn sideways to get through a lab door this morning. Has the building shrunk? No. Have the doorways become narrower? Nope. So what's the deal? Well, we planted another of ... more.
6 CommentsPosted by faith on July 29, 2010 under Apple
Reports coming out of hardcore news sites like Fudzilla... more.
20 CommentsPosted by faith on May 19, 2010 under Graphics
All things being equal, how do you make a product run faster? Easy. You make it simpler. Right now, there is a rumbling in Asia that nVidia will drop CUDA support. KitGuru could hardly believe its... more.
KitGuru FacebookLatest News
- Blizzard officially cancels MMO Titan after seven years in development... Filed under: Software & Gaming
- iOS 8 nears 50% adoption despite some performance glitches... Filed under: iPhone
- Sony defends game delays... Filed under: Software & Gaming
- Xbox One gets another price cut in the UK... Filed under: Console
- Win STEAM game of your choice today!... Filed under: Software & Gaming
- MSI X99S Gaming 7 (LGA 2011-v3... Filed under: Highlights, Motherboard
- Gigabyte X99 SOC Force (LGA 20... Filed under: Highlights V, Motherboard
- Asus X99 Deluxe (LGA 2011-v3) ... Filed under: Highlights 2, Motherboard
- Windows 9 preview could arrive... Filed under: Operating Systems
- Asus Z97-A Motherboard Preview... Filed under: Highlights-new, Motherboard
KitGuru Gaming - Reviews and News
amazon AMD Android Apple Asus ATI competition core ea facebook GCN Google haswell Intel ios ipad iPhone kim dotcom kitguru KitGuru News Launch microsoft New news nintendo nvidia piracy Playstation 4 ps4 radeon Review samsung Software & Gaming sony ssd steam tablet technology news valve wii u WIndows windows 8 windows phone xbox xbox one