Posts Tagged ‘jen Hsun’
2 CommentsPosted by Jules on May 30, 2013 under Graphics, Highlights V
In a season of continuous launches, one of the most eagerly anticipated events has been the full on drive on Kepler - in all its variations. On 22nd March 2012, an email from nVidia's boss to all of h... more.
0 CommentsPosted by Jules on March 13, 2013 under Channel, Graphics
The appointment of Roy Taylor, former nVidia VP for global graphics sales, was reported on KitGuru first. At the time, we could see the significance of AMD CSO John Byrne's team selection - but ... more.
0 CommentsPosted by Harrison on March 5, 2013 under General Tech, Graphics
While the world of stocks and shares is supposed to be 100% water tight when it comes to the leaking of early info, for some reason every time a company is about to announce good or bad numbers - ther... more.
1 CommentsPosted by Harrison on June 12, 2011 under Tablet PC
KitGuru gets access to a lot of data as it flows across the interwibble. With launches and delays part of the ebb and flow of modern computing, it must be particularly annoying when one company's glor... more.
1 CommentsPosted by Carl on March 17, 2011 under Channel
nVidia have announced that they are losing their chief financial officer David White with corporate controller Karen Burns due to take over his position until a full time replacement can be made. W... more.
1 CommentsPosted by Yong Lei on October 6, 2010 under Graphics
We attended a press event for Taiwan press where nVidia CEO Jen-Hsun Huang strongly denied recent rumors that nVidia may be moving its foundry orders for Tegra from TSMC to Globalfoundries. He also sa... more.
4 CommentsPosted by faith on August 4, 2010 under Graphics
Everyone at KitGuru has to turn sideways to get through a lab door this morning. Has the building shrunk? No. Have the doorways become narrower? Nope. So what's the deal? Well, we planted another of ... more.
6 CommentsPosted by faith on July 29, 2010 under Apple
Reports coming out of hardcore news sites like Fudzilla earlier today paint a bleak picture for nVidia. Fascinating stuff. But what exactly does it mean for nVidia, what caused it and how long will it... more.
20 CommentsPosted by faith on May 19, 2010 under Graphics
All things being equal, how do you make a product run faster? Easy. You make it simpler. Right now, there is a rumbling in Asia that nVidia will drop CUDA support. KitGuru could hardly believe its... more.
KitGuru FacebookLatest News
- Titanfall now has in-game currency... Filed under: Software & Gaming
- PQI debuts world’s first storage drive with Apple Lightning, USB connectors... Filed under: Apple, Pen Drives, Peripheral
- Intel unveils new Pro 2500 SSDs for corporate computers... Filed under: SSD Drives
- EA wants to time Battlefront release with Star Wars episode VII... Filed under: Software & Gaming
- Nobody wants Cameron’s porn filters... Filed under: Software & Gaming
- Windows 9 preview could arrive... Filed under: Operating Systems
- Asus Z97-A Motherboard Preview... Filed under: Highlights-new, Motherboard
- Watch IGN staffers crap themse... Filed under: Software & Gaming
- Sapphire Edge VS video with a ... Filed under: APU
- Windows 8 disaster? More broke... Filed under: Operating Systems
KitGuru Gaming - Reviews and News
amazon AMD Android Apple Asus competition core ea facebook GCN Google Intel ios ipad iPhone kim dotcom kitguru KitGuru News Launch microsoft New news nintendo nvidia Oculus Rift piracy Playstation 4 ps4 radeon Review samsung Smartphone Software & Gaming sony ssd steam tablet technology news valve wii u WIndows windows 8 windows phone xbox xbox one