Posts Tagged ‘liquid cooler’
0 CommentsPosted by Anton Shilov on November 27, 2014 under Graphics
A Chinese web-site that leaks unofficial information about future central processing units and graphics processing units has published what it claims to be the first benchmark results of AMD’s next-... more.
0 CommentsPosted by Anton Shilov on November 12, 2014 under Graphics
Advanced Micro Devices’ next-generation graphics processing unit is still several months away, but it looks like it is worth waiting. According to unofficial information from SiSoft Sandra benchmark... more.
0 CommentsPosted by Anton Shilov on November 10, 2014 under Graphics
Advanced Micro Devices has begun internal testing of what is believed to be the company’s next-generation flagship graphics processing unit. Earlier this month the company’s subsidiary in India re... more.
27 CommentsPosted by Anton Shilov on September 24, 2014 under Graphics
Although it was expected that Advanced Micro Devices would launch its new single-GPU flagship graphics solution already this year, a new market rumour suggests that the forthcoming Radeon R9 390X grap... more.
4 CommentsPosted by Anton Shilov on September 12, 2014 under Graphics
A picture of an unknown hybrid cooling system for an unknown Radeon graphics card has been published. The cooler is allegedly designed by Asetek and is expected to be used on AMD’s forthcoming flags... more.
4 CommentsPosted by Matthew Wilson on June 24, 2014 under CPU
A few days ago AMD’s Roy Taylor teased us on Twitter with a picture of an unnamed CPU from the FX series. However, the cat is out of the bag now and we k... more.
9 CommentsPosted by Henry Butt on January 18, 2014 under Cooling, Highlights-new
Today we are going to take a look at the latest liquid CPU cooler from Corsair, the Hydro H105. Corsair are one of the longest established players in the liquid CPU cooling market and are presently ... more.
6 CommentsPosted by Luke Hill on January 30, 2013 under Cooling, Highlights V
Aiming to stamp their authority in a rapidly-growing market, the trio of 'Seidon' units represents ... more.
KitGuru FacebookLatest News
- GlobalFoundries to produce 14nm chips in the first half of 2015... Filed under: APU, CPU, Graphics
- Sony Killzone resolution lawsuit will not be dismissed... Filed under: General Tech
- Microsoft rumoured to demonstrate its VR headset at E3 2015... Filed under: Monitors, Peripheral
- Rumors point towards curved Samsung Galaxy S6 design... Filed under: Mobile
- The Steam Winter sale is now live... Filed under: Software & Gaming
- MSI X99S Gaming 7 (LGA 2011-v3... Filed under: Highlights, Motherboard
- Gigabyte X99 SOC Force (LGA 20... Filed under: Highlights V, Motherboard
- Asus X99 Deluxe (LGA 2011-v3) ... Filed under: Highlights 2, Motherboard
- Windows 9 preview could arrive... Filed under: Operating Systems
- Asus Z97-A Motherboard Preview... Filed under: Highlights-new, Motherboard
- Web-site compares performance of next-gen GPUs from AMD and Nvidia
- AMD’s Radeon R9 390X ‘Fiji XT’ may feature 4096 SPs, extreme memory bandwidth
- AMD may speed up Radeon R9 290X ‘Hawaii’ graphics card
- First GeForce GTX Titan Z preview: fast, but not fast enough
- AMD’s partners to sell Radeon R9 295X2 at £500 for a limited time
KitGuru Gaming - Reviews and News
28nm amazon AMD Android Apple arm Asus ATI core ea facebook GCN geforce Google gpu haswell Intel ios ipad iPhone kim dotcom kitguru KitGuru News Launch microsoft New news nintendo nvidia piracy Playstation 4 ps4 radeon Review samsung sony ssd steam technology news valve wii u WIndows windows phone xbox xbox one