Posts Tagged ‘low profile’
2 CommentsPosted by Luke Hill on January 7, 2013 under Cooling, Highlights V
Space constraints and component clearance can always present a major headache for Small Form Factor... more.
2 CommentsPosted by Henry Butt on November 26, 2012 under Cooling, Highlights V
Today we are going to look at one of Arctic's low profile CPU coolers ... the Alpine 64 Plus, which is designed to be used exclusively with AMD processors. This makes it ideal for use in small for... more.
5 CommentsPosted by Henry Butt on June 19, 2012 under Cooling, Highlights
Noctua is considered by many in the enthusiast community as the finest manufacturer of high end air coolers. We have tested a number of their products in the KitGuru labs, including the mammoth... more.
- Marvell and Nvidia are working on processor modules for Project Ara smartphones... Filed under: Android, Mobile, Smartphone
- MSI unveils mini-ITX Z97 mainboard with 802.11ac Killer Wi-Fi, M.2, enhanced cooling... Filed under: Motherboard
- Rackspace to lower reliance on Intel, set to use OpenPower servers... Filed under: CPU, Server
- Possible GeForce GTX 960 launch date and price revealed... Filed under: Graphics
- Asus preps external device for extreme overclocking of graphics cards... Filed under: Graphics
- MSI X99S Gaming 7 (LGA 2011-v3... Filed under: Highlights, Motherboard
- Gigabyte X99 SOC Force (LGA 20... Filed under: Highlights V, Motherboard
- Asus X99 Deluxe (LGA 2011-v3) ... Filed under: Highlights 2, Motherboard
- Windows 9 preview could arrive... Filed under: Operating Systems
- Asus Z97-A Motherboard Preview... Filed under: Highlights-new, Motherboard
KitGuru Gaming - Reviews and News
28nm amazon AMD Android Apple arm Asus ATI core ea facebook GCN geforce Google gpu haswell Intel ios ipad iPhone kim dotcom kitguru KitGuru News Launch microsoft New news nintendo nvidia piracy Playstation 4 ps4 radeon Review samsung sony ssd steam technology news valve wii u WIndows windows phone xbox xbox one