Posts Tagged ‘low profile’
2 CommentsPosted by Luke Hill on January 7, 2013 under Cooling, Highlights V
Space constraints and component clearance can always present a major headache for Small Form Factor... more.
2 CommentsPosted by Henry Butt on November 26, 2012 under Cooling, Highlights V
Today we are going to look at one of Arctic's low profile CPU coolers ... the Alpine 64 Plus, which is designed to be used exclusively with AMD processors. This makes it ideal for use in small for... more.
5 CommentsPosted by Henry Butt on June 19, 2012 under Cooling, Highlights
Noctua is considered by many in the enthusiast community as the finest manufacturer of high end air coolers. We have tested a number of their products in the KitGuru labs, including the mammoth... more.
KitGuru FacebookLatest News
- Specifications of Intel ‘Braswell’ revealed, but chips to be delayed... Filed under: APU, CPU
- G.Skill officially unveils 3.20GHz Ripjaws 4 DDR4 memory modules... Filed under: Memory
- Unity adds native support for Intel’s x86 chips to its engine for Android... Filed under: APU, CPU, Graphics, Software & Gaming
- What’s on at Multiplay i52?... Filed under: Event
- Intel could buy an ARM SoC vendor, MediaTek is a target – analyst... Filed under: CPU, Laptop / Mobile, Mobile, Smartphone, Tablet PC
- Windows 9 preview could arrive... Filed under: Operating Systems
- Asus Z97-A Motherboard Preview... Filed under: Highlights-new, Motherboard
- Watch IGN staffers crap themse... Filed under: Software & Gaming
- Sapphire Edge VS video with a ... Filed under: APU
- Windows 8 disaster? More broke... Filed under: Operating Systems
KitGuru Gaming - Reviews and News
amazon AMD Android Apple Asus ATI competition core ea facebook GCN Google Intel ios ipad iPhone kim dotcom kitguru KitGuru News Launch microsoft New news nintendo nvidia Oculus Rift piracy Playstation 4 ps4 radeon Review samsung Software & Gaming sony ssd steam tablet technology news valve wii u WIndows windows 8 windows phone xbox xbox one