Posts Tagged ‘motherboard review’
0 CommentsPosted by Luke Hill on August 30, 2016 under Highlights, Motherboard
Gigabyte has taken the Broadwell-E launch as an opportunity to update its X99 motherboard line-up. Today we will be examining the X99-Ultra Gaming – a feature-rich motherboard with premium offerings... more.
0 CommentsPosted by Luke Hill on January 6, 2016 under Highlights, Motherboard
The availability of multiplier-locked Skylake chips has sparked an even greater emphasis on the need for low-cost motherboards to partner with such processors. ASRock's affordable Z170 Extreme4 utilis... more.
4 CommentsPosted by Luke Hill on December 2, 2013 under Highlights, Motherboard
Forming the entry-level Z87 board in ASRock's gaming-orientated Fatal1ty series, is the Z87 Killer able to prove itself as a good-value gaming motherboard? Designed to meet the requirements of ga... more.
5 CommentsPosted by Luke Hill on February 18, 2013 under Highlights 2, Motherboard
ASRock's latest addition to their 990FX series of AMD motherboards, the 990FX Extreme9, aims to occupy the company's AM3+ top spot alongside the Fatal1ty Professional board.... more.
KitGuru FacebookLatest News
- Retail leak shows specs of Intel Kaby Lake 7700K and 7600K CPUs... Filed under: CPU
- Samsung has exchanged ‘around half’ of Galaxy Note 7s in US... Filed under: Mobile
- Yahoo confirms ‘state-sponsored’ hack, 500 million accounts affected... Filed under: Security
- Assassin’s Creed won’t return until its ready, could miss 2017... Filed under: Software & Gaming
- Rocksteady is moving away from Batman after Arkham VR... Filed under: Software & Gaming