Posts Tagged ‘motherboard review’
0 CommentsPosted by Luke Hill on January 6, 2016 under Highlights, Motherboard
The availability of multiplier-locked Skylake chips has sparked an even greater emphasis on the need for low-cost motherboards to partner with such processors. ASRock's affordable Z170 Extreme4 utilis... more.
4 CommentsPosted by Luke Hill on December 2, 2013 under Highlights, Motherboard
Forming the entry-level Z87 board in ASRock's gaming-orientated Fatal1ty series, is the Z87 Killer able to prove itself as a good-value gaming motherboard? Designed to meet the requirements of ga... more.
5 CommentsPosted by Luke Hill on February 18, 2013 under Highlights 2, Motherboard
ASRock's latest addition to their 990FX series of AMD motherboards, the 990FX Extreme9, aims to occupy the company's AM3+ top spot alongside the Fatal1ty Professional board.... more.
KitGuru FacebookLatest News
- PCI Express 4.0 due next year, could kill off GPU power cables... Filed under: Graphics
- Apple rumoured to launch curved iPhone in 2017... Filed under: Apple
- Microsoft to bring more games to Steam ‘where it makes sense’... Filed under: Software & Gaming
- Some Blizzard games are being affected by a DDOS attack... Filed under: Software & Gaming
- HBM3 to double bandwidth and pave way for 64GB GPUs... Filed under: Graphics, Memory