Posts Tagged ‘Movies’
1 CommentsPosted by Jon Martindale on October 20, 2014 under Channel
Google has announced that in the near future, its search features are going to cater much more to legitimate sources of media than it does currently, promising that some of the world's most popular an... more.
6 CommentsPosted by Jon Martindale on October 8, 2014 under Channel
One of the oldest arguments on the internet, is whether the illegal download of movies negatively affects sales numbers, especially when it comes to downloads during the film's theatrical run. Movie ... more.
1 CommentsPosted by Jon Martindale on June 18, 2014 under Channel
The biggest argument people have against movie piracy, is that people just don't want to pay for things. That's a fair point, as no doubt there is a number of file sharers that do it for that reason, ... more.
1 CommentsPosted by Jon Martindale on May 14, 2013 under Channel
Netflix users in the UK are pretty underprivileged compared to our American cousins (which is why I'd normally recommend you change your DNS settings to gain access to the bigge... more.
0 CommentsPosted by Jon Martindale on April 23, 2013 under Channel
Netflix is set to offer a new £8 a month service, which while offering the same content to users, allows them to simultaneously stream from the service in four separate locations. The idea is for f... more.
2 CommentsPosted by Jon Martindale on March 26, 2013 under Channel
While 3D movies are a popular additional feature of many big movie releases at the moment, not everyone thinks so, audiences and content producers alike. One big name that doesn't think they'll be aro... more.
0 CommentsPosted by Jon Martindale on January 29, 2013 under Channel
This has to be one of the strangest instances in technology for the past couple of years. Antigua, a small island nation in the Caribbean, has been given the go ahead by the World Trade Organisation ... more.
0 CommentsPosted by Jon Martindale on January 1, 2013 under Channel
Throughout 2012 we had a lot of attacks on piracy. There was the blocking of sites like The Pirate Bay, the confiscation of a nine year old g... more.
2 CommentsPosted by Jon Martindale on November 29, 2012 under Channel
One of the big selling points of a streaming library is the sheer number of films and TV shows it offers. Today Lovefilm's total dropped by more than 60, as it axed Doctor Who and a plethora of other ... more.
3 CommentsPosted by faith on May 17, 2010 under Blackberry, iPhone, Media Phone
KitGuru loves HTC and has done for a long time, in spite of the absolutely rubbish ability of Windows Mobile to actually do email. With so many great multi-function phone on the market, we wanted to s... more.
KitGuru FacebookLatest News
- Asus begins to sell Windows 8.1 tablet that weighs 330 grams... Filed under: Laptop / Mobile, Tablet PC
- Rockstar confirms enhanced Grand Theft Auto San Andreas release... Filed under: Software & Gaming
- More world records broken at MSI MOA overclocking event... Filed under: Graphics
- Couple arrested for selling hard drives filled with illegal music... Filed under: General Tech
- AMD Chief Gaming Scientist responds to the OcUK forum... Filed under: Graphics, Highlights V, Interviews, Software & Gaming
- MSI X99S Gaming 7 (LGA 2011-v3... Filed under: Highlights, Motherboard
- Gigabyte X99 SOC Force (LGA 20... Filed under: Highlights V, Motherboard
- Asus X99 Deluxe (LGA 2011-v3) ... Filed under: Highlights 2, Motherboard
- Windows 9 preview could arrive... Filed under: Operating Systems
- Asus Z97-A Motherboard Preview... Filed under: Highlights-new, Motherboard
KitGuru Gaming - Reviews and News
28nm amazon AMD Android Apple arm Asus ATI competition core ea facebook GCN Google Intel ios ipad iPhone kim dotcom kitguru KitGuru News Launch microsoft New news nintendo nvidia piracy Playstation 4 ps4 radeon Review samsung sony ssd steam tablet technology news valve wii u WIndows windows 8 windows phone xbox xbox one