Posts Tagged ‘Quiet Case’
2 CommentsPosted by Luke Hill on September 12, 2013 under Cases, Highlights
Continuing the expansion of its chassis range, Corsair has added a low-noise option to its Carbide series. Can the Corsair Carbide 330R quiet case prove that it can compete in a tough market? ... more.
4 CommentsPosted by Simon Telford on December 7, 2012 under Cases, Highlights 2
The BitFenix Ghost is a mid-range chassis, designed with gamers in mind. Bitfenix claim that not all gamers are willing to deal with excessive fan noise so they have attempted to design a chassis ... more.
KitGuru FacebookLatest News
- SanDisk is cautious about expanding NAND flash production capacities... Filed under: Memory, SSD Drives
- CD Projekt Red has detailed the next Witcher patch... Filed under: Software & Gaming
- SanDisk, Toshiba begin to purchase equipment to make BiCS 3D NAND... Filed under: Memory, SSD Drives
- Fan releases schematic for 3D-printed Pip-Boy... Filed under: General Tech
- Microsoft backtracks on forced automatic updates in Windows 10... Filed under: Operating Systems