Posts Tagged ‘Quiet Case’
2 CommentsPosted by Luke Hill on September 12, 2013 under Cases, Highlights
Continuing the expansion of its chassis range, Corsair has added a low-noise option to its Carbide series. Can the Corsair Carbide 330R quiet case prove that it can compete in a tough market? ... more.
4 CommentsPosted by Simon Telford on December 7, 2012 under Cases, Highlights 2
The BitFenix Ghost is a mid-range chassis, designed with gamers in mind. Bitfenix claim that not all gamers are willing to deal with excessive fan noise so they have attempted to design a chassis ... more.
KitGuru FacebookLatest News
- Seagate unveils 2TB 2.5-inch/7mm hard drive with 1TB platters... Filed under: Hard Drives
- Gigabyte unveils high-end Intel Z170-based mini-ITX mainboard... Filed under: Motherboard
- Sales of SSDs increase by 3% in the second quarter... Filed under: SSD Drives
- Fractal Design tests Define R5 PC case in the world’s quietest room... Filed under: Cases
- Chinese investors eye GlobalFoundries to get new process technologies... Filed under: APU, Component, CPU, General Tech, Graphics