Posts Tagged ‘Republic of Gamers’
0 CommentsPosted by Anton Shilov on August 8, 2014 under Motherboard
Perhaps, A-series accelerated processing units (APUs) from Advanced Micro Devices do not offer extreme levels of performance, but since AMD does not really update its top-of-the-range FX-series produc... more.
3 CommentsPosted by Luke Hill on July 22, 2014 under Highlights V, Motherboard
Z87 saw cost-effective gaming-calibre motherboards take the limelight. All of the big vendors released at least one product that provided gaming-orientated features in a cost-effective package. Asus S... more.
2 CommentsPosted by Matthew Wilson on June 3, 2014 under PC
Asus has just revealed two of its own Steam Machines at Computex, the new systems will release under the company's 'Republic of Gamers' brand. One of the upcoming Steam OS powered PC's will be a tiny,... more.
1 CommentsPosted by Jon Martindale on February 14, 2014 under Channel
If (like me) you're booking your seat at Multiplay's i51 this morning and you're a fan of MOBAs, then you'll be excited to hear that ASUS and its Republic of Gamer brand is sponsoring a DotA 2 tournam... more.
1 CommentsPosted by Luke Hill on November 11, 2013 under Highlights 2, Motherboard
How does a company make a multiple award-winning, enthusiast-grade motherboard even more 'extreme'? By making it into a black edition version, of course. Asus has updated its critically-acclaimed ... more.
6 CommentsPosted by Luke Hill on August 20, 2013 under Highlights-new, Motherboard
The newest ATX member joining Asus' premier line of Z87 motherboards, the Maximus VI Formula, brings something completely different to the ROG table - a full-board covering called ROG Armor. Can t... more.
8 CommentsPosted by Luke Hill on August 8, 2013 under Highlights-new, Motherboard
Providing a fresh burst of excitement in Asus' premium Republic Of Gamers series, the Maximus VI Hero is the first ROG motherboard built specifically for the mid-range gamer. Has Asus' price-const... more.
4 CommentsPosted by Luke Hill on August 2, 2013 under Highlights, Motherboard
Built to serve extreme overclockers and hardcore enthusiasts, can the Z87 Republic Of Gamers series' flagship model compete with the finest motherboards that ASRock and MSI have to offer? Per... more.
2 CommentsPosted by Henry Butt on December 10, 2012 under Headphones, Highlights
Today we are going to look at the latest gaming headset from Asus, the Orion Pro. Like the models we’ve seen previously, this falls under the ‘Republic of Gamers’ brand. As a result, we ... more.
0 CommentsPosted by Harrison on March 10, 2012 under Highlights 2
While Henry Butt prepares his master-report on the glorious overclocking goings-on from the inaugural MASTERS OF OVERCLOCKING finals, we stick a digital SLR behind the scenes to bring you a little mor... more.
6 CommentsPosted by Harrison on March 10, 2012 under Event
Finally, the BIG day has arrived. After strong competition from across the country, the first ever ASUS: MASTERS OF OVERCLOCKING event in conjunction with KitGuru took place today at a secret... more.
11 CommentsPosted by Henry Butt on August 13, 2011 under Announcements, Headphones, Highlights 2
Over the past couple of years we have seen a mass influx of brands into the gaming peripheral market, making things more competitive than ever. The longer established brands like Razer and Logit... more.
3 CommentsPosted by Jules on June 29, 2011 under Event, Interviews, Motherboard
On Thursday 30th June 2011, the Asus Republic of Gaming (ROG) gurus will be hosting a special overclocking event at a secret London location. KitGuru was lucky enough to catch up with one of the ROG e... more.
0 CommentsPosted by Jules on June 16, 2011 under PC
One of the most shocking things on show at Computex 2011, was the a complete ASUS ROG (Republic of Gamers) desktop system. While no one in the local channel much minds if Asus produces EeePCs, tablets... more.
- Toshiba and SanDisk will start to ship 3D V-NAND flash in 2016... Filed under: Memory, SSD Drives
- Price of Nvidia GeForce GTX Titan Z could drop to $1499... Filed under: Graphics
- SanDisk to begin shipments of 15nm NAND flash this year... Filed under: SSD Drives
- Intel begins to ship Skylake-S with disappointing frequencies to partners... Filed under: APU, CPU
- GlobalFoundries to acquire semiconductor business from IBM... Filed under: APU, Component, CPU, General Tech, Graphics
- MSI X99S Gaming 7 (LGA 2011-v3... Filed under: Highlights, Motherboard
- Gigabyte X99 SOC Force (LGA 20... Filed under: Highlights V, Motherboard
- Asus X99 Deluxe (LGA 2011-v3) ... Filed under: Highlights 2, Motherboard
- Windows 9 preview could arrive... Filed under: Operating Systems
- Asus Z97-A Motherboard Preview... Filed under: Highlights-new, Motherboard
- AMD unveils mobile A-series ‘Kaveri’ APUs, FX-series APUs
- AMD reveals A-series ‘Kaveri’ accelerated processing units
- AMD plans to slash prices of FX microprocessors next month
- AMD launches ‘Core is back’ campaign, readies mysterious APU launch?
- AMD debuts embedded ‘Bald Eagle’ APUs, CPUs with HSA capabilities
KitGuru Gaming - Reviews and News
28nm amazon AMD Android Apple arm Asus ATI core ea facebook GCN Google haswell Intel ios ipad iPhone kim dotcom kitguru KitGuru News Launch microsoft New news nintendo nvidia piracy Playstation 4 ps4 radeon Review samsung sony ssd steam tablet technology news valve wii u WIndows windows 8 windows phone xbox xbox one