Posts Tagged ‘richland’
1 CommentsPosted by Anton Shilov on March 26, 2014 under APU, CPU
From time to time large PC makers unveil hardware that chip companies like Advanced Micro Devices would rather not discuss with the general public. Recently it turned out that some of the desktops sol... more.
0 CommentsPosted by Anton Shilov on January 29, 2014 under APU, Gaming Rig, Graphics, PC
Gigabyte Technology has introduced its first ultra-small form-factor personal computer designed specifically for gaming. The novelty boasts with a quad-core accelerated processing unit (APU), discrete... more.
0 CommentsPosted by Anton Shilov on January 21, 2014 under APU, Console, CPU
Advanced Micro Devices on Tuesday reported its financial results for the fourth quarter as well as for the while fiscal year 2013. Thanks to sales of chips for video game consoles, such as Microsoft X... more.
6 CommentsPosted by Henry Butt on June 13, 2013 under CPU, Highlights
Today we are going to take a look at the latest ‘Richland’ APUs from AMD which have been refreshed with ‘Piledriver’ cores to enhance performance. There are numerous other improvements inc... more.
2 CommentsPosted by Luke Hill on May 23, 2013 under APU, CPU, Event
A short while ago, KitGuru was invited to AMD's press event with the agenda of discussing the company's mobile products for 2013. It is clear that the mobile market is a big prior... more.
0 CommentsPosted by Jules on March 4, 2013 under APU, Channel, CPU, Event, Graphics, Interviews
The days of building a slightly better mouse trap and waiting for the customers to bang down your door are gone. These days, marketing is everything. Ahead of CeBIT 2013 and the showcasing of its late... more.
0 CommentsPosted by faith on January 8, 2013 under APU, Event, Laptop / Mobile, Mobile
With an array of new products coming through thick and fast from AMD, one of the last lines in any press release seems to refer to the 'software experience'. No - we had no idea either. Rather than tr... more.
7 CommentsPosted by Jules on January 8, 2013 under APU, CPU, Event, Graphics
Both Intel and AMD have been puffing out their collective chests when it comes to graphics in the integrated market. It's the one area where AMD has consistently beaten Intel in recent years. It's an ... more.
1 CommentsPosted by Benjamin on January 8, 2013 under APU, CPU, Event, Motherboard
From the time we first saw the next generation of APUs (codenamed Richland) on AMD roadmaps, back in November, the general consensus among the press community was that 'nothing much' would be delivere... more.
KitGuru FacebookLatest News
- Intel wants its ‘SoFIA’ chips to power $50 smartphones... Filed under: Android, CPU, Media Phone, Smartphone, Tablet PC
- HGST unveils new-generation enterprise-grade SAS-12Gb/s SSDs... Filed under: Server, SSD Drives
- Samsung delays launch of Tizen-based smartphone due to lack of programs... Filed under: Smartphone
- Borderlands update paves way for Steamworks... Filed under: Software & Gaming
- UK police to hijack banner ads to warn against piracy... Filed under: General Tech
- Windows 9 preview could arrive... Filed under: Operating Systems
- Asus Z97-A Motherboard Preview... Filed under: Highlights-new, Motherboard
- Watch IGN staffers crap themse... Filed under: Software & Gaming
- Sapphire Edge VS video with a ... Filed under: APU
- Windows 8 disaster? More broke... Filed under: Operating Systems
KitGuru Gaming - Reviews and News
amazon AMD Android Apple Asus ATI competition core ea facebook GCN Google Intel ios ipad iPhone kim dotcom kitguru KitGuru News Launch microsoft New news nintendo nvidia Oculus Rift piracy Playstation 4 ps4 radeon Review samsung Smartphone Software & Gaming sony ssd steam tablet technology news valve wii u WIndows windows 8 xbox xbox one