Posts Tagged ‘sandybridge issues’
2 CommentsPosted by Slyvia on February 4, 2011 under Announcements, Channel
Yesterday KitGuru was privy to some rather interesting email chatter across the grapevine, which indicated that Asus had in fact advised its partners to continue selling Sandy Bridge boards with pot... more.
3 CommentsPosted by Carl Muller on February 2, 2011 under Channel, Motherboard
Asus have just made an official statement in regards to issues with the Intel 6 series support chip, known as Cougar Point. The announcement has also been published on their website to inform their... more.
KitGuru FacebookLatest News
- AMD is dropping RX470 and RX460 pricing to combat GTX 1050... Filed under: Graphics
- Nintendo: ‘you shouldn’t assume’ Switch video has actual game footage... Filed under: Console
- Here is why GAME is charging customers to try the PlayStation VR... Filed under: Virtual Reality
- Lionel Paris explains Orbi mesh networking from Netgear... Filed under: Highlights 2, Lifestyle, Network
- Samsung hasn’t given up on the Note brand yet, expect a Note 8... Filed under: Mobile