Posts Tagged ‘silent chassis’
0 CommentsPosted by Henry Butt on October 7, 2013 under Cases, Highlights
Today we are going to take a look at the Streacom FC5 EVO Fanless chassis which is designed for those people who are looking to build a completely silent home theatre PC. This takes things one step ... more.
4 CommentsPosted by Simon Telford on December 7, 2012 under Cases, Highlights 2
The BitFenix Ghost is a mid-range chassis, designed with gamers in mind. Bitfenix claim that not all gamers are willing to deal with excessive fan noise so they have attempted to design a chassis ... more.
2 CommentsPosted by Jules on March 8, 2011 under Cases, Highlights 2
While KitGuru loves to get its hands on an enormous chassis with more fans than Justin Bieber, our real passion is silent performance. The idea that you can achieve excellent performance, in complete ... more.
KitGuru FacebookLatest News
- Toshiba unveils enterprise-class 6TB HDD with 7200rpm spindle speed... Filed under: Hard Drives
- The Pirate Bay’s Facebook page disappears... Filed under: Channel
- Steam tightens up international game gifting... Filed under: Software & Gaming
- Evolve Wraith monster revealed in off-screen leaked video... Filed under: Software & Gaming
- Alamo Drafthouse Cinema replaces The Interview with Team America... Filed under: Channel
- MSI X99S Gaming 7 (LGA 2011-v3... Filed under: Highlights, Motherboard
- Gigabyte X99 SOC Force (LGA 20... Filed under: Highlights V, Motherboard
- Asus X99 Deluxe (LGA 2011-v3) ... Filed under: Highlights 2, Motherboard
- Windows 9 preview could arrive... Filed under: Operating Systems
- Asus Z97-A Motherboard Preview... Filed under: Highlights-new, Motherboard
KitGuru Gaming - Reviews and News
28nm amazon AMD Android Apple arm Asus ATI core ea facebook GCN geforce Google gpu haswell Intel ios ipad iPhone kim dotcom kitguru KitGuru News Launch microsoft New news nintendo nvidia piracy Playstation 4 ps4 radeon Review samsung sony ssd steam technology news valve wii u WIndows windows phone xbox xbox one