Posts Tagged ‘silent chassis’
3 CommentsPosted by Colin Beatty on April 6, 2015 under Cases, Cooling, Highlights V
When Cooler Master first got the idea to use noise-reduction material inside a chassis, more than 7 years ago, it unfortunately went with the name Sileo. Changing the brand to Silencio was a smart mo... more.
0 CommentsPosted by Henry Butt on October 7, 2013 under Cases, Highlights
Today we are going to take a look at the Streacom FC5 EVO Fanless chassis which is designed for those people who are looking to build a completely silent home theatre PC. This takes things one step ... more.
4 CommentsPosted by Simon Telford on December 7, 2012 under Cases, Highlights 2
The BitFenix Ghost is a mid-range chassis, designed with gamers in mind. Bitfenix claim that not all gamers are willing to deal with excessive fan noise so they have attempted to design a chassis ... more.
2 CommentsPosted by Jules on March 8, 2011 under Cases, Highlights 2
While KitGuru loves to get its hands on an enormous chassis with more fans than Justin Bieber, our real passion is silent performance. The idea that you can achieve excellent performance, in complete ... more.
KitGuru FacebookLatest News
- Intel said to launch Skylake X and X299 in August... Filed under: CPU
- Federal Court upholds ruling, US gov can’t obtain Microsoft emails from Ireland... Filed under: General Tech
- Report suggests that Samsung is hogging all of the Snapdragon 835 supply for itself... Filed under: Mobile
- Samsung brings in record profit despite product recalls... Filed under: General Tech
- Windows 10 Creators Update will also boost security ... Filed under: Operating Systems