Posts Tagged ‘statement’
5 CommentsPosted by Matthew Wilson on April 13, 2016 under Virtual Reality
Following on from yesterday's reports that Oculus has had to push back Rift shipment dates by a significant margin this week, the company has decided to offer a formal statement on the matter. As we k... more.
2 CommentsPosted by Matthew Wilson on April 13, 2016 under Software & Gaming
Last night, it was revealed that the former head of Rockstar North, Leslie Benzies, would be suing the studio for $150 million, claiming that Rockstar's founders essentially forced him out of the comp... more.
12 CommentsPosted by Matthew Wilson on February 9, 2016 under CPU
Last week, we learned that Intel may be taking steps to stop users from being able to overclock their locked, non-K series Skylake processors and sure enough, a BI... more.
3 CommentsPosted by Matthew Wilson on June 2, 2015 under General Tech
Last week, it was revealed that one of the most popular VPN extensions for Google Chrome, Hola, had been caught out selling its user's bandwidth via a separate company in order to allow attackers to s... more.
3 CommentsPosted by Dragan on June 16, 2011 under Channel
In these days of micro-managed-mega-branding, corporations search far and wide to come up with the perfect positioning statement. Something that will stir the hearts and minds of all who see ... more.
KitGuru FacebookLatest News
- Overwatch competitive matchmaking to arrive next month... Filed under: Software & Gaming
- Witcher 3 ‘Final Quest’ trailer is our best look at Toussaint yet... Filed under: Software & Gaming
- AMD Radeon Polaris GPU benchmarks appear online... Filed under: Graphics
- Investigators raid Google’s Paris HQ over €1.6 billion in unpaid taxes... Filed under: General Tech
- G.Skill to host OC World Record stage at Computex 2016... Filed under: Computex