Posts Tagged ‘statement’
3 CommentsPosted by Matthew Wilson on June 2, 2015 under General Tech
Last week, it was revealed that one of the most popular VPN extensions for Google Chrome, Hola, had been caught out selling its user's bandwidth via a separate company in order to allow attackers to s... more.
3 CommentsPosted by Dragan on June 16, 2011 under Channel
In these days of micro-managed-mega-branding, corporations search far and wide to come up with the perfect positioning statement. Something that will stir the hearts and minds of all who see ... more.
KitGuru FacebookLatest News
- Someone has managed to come across a SNES-CD prototype... Filed under: Console
- The Xbox 360’s Red Ring of Death issue cost Microsoft $1.15 billion... Filed under: Console
- Android M might not come to the Nexus 4, 7 or 10... Filed under: Android
- Plex was hacked and now it is apparently being blackmailed... Filed under: Security
- Biostar preps Intel ‘Skylake’ mainboards with DDR3 and DDR4 memory slots... Filed under: Motherboard