Posts Tagged ‘statement’
1 CommentsPosted by Matthew Wilson on October 24, 2016 under Virtual Reality
With PlayStation VR now out in the wild, interest in the new technology has risen once again. However, with the headset sitting at £350, a lot of people are going to want to try before they buy. Doin... more.
5 CommentsPosted by Matthew Wilson on April 13, 2016 under Virtual Reality
Following on from yesterday's reports that Oculus has had to push back Rift shipment dates by a significant margin this week, the company has decided to offer a formal statement on the matter. As we k... more.
2 CommentsPosted by Matthew Wilson on April 13, 2016 under Software & Gaming
Last night, it was revealed that the former head of Rockstar North, Leslie Benzies, would be suing the studio for $150 million, claiming that Rockstar's founders essentially forced him out of the comp... more.
12 CommentsPosted by Matthew Wilson on February 9, 2016 under CPU
Last week, we learned that Intel may be taking steps to stop users from being able to overclock their locked, non-K series Skylake processors and sure enough, a BI... more.
3 CommentsPosted by Matthew Wilson on June 2, 2015 under General Tech
Last week, it was revealed that one of the most popular VPN extensions for Google Chrome, Hola, had been caught out selling its user's bandwidth via a separate company in order to allow attackers to s... more.
3 CommentsPosted by Dragan on June 16, 2011 under Channel
In these days of micro-managed-mega-branding, corporations search far and wide to come up with the perfect positioning statement. Something that will stir the hearts and minds of all who see ... more.
- Motorola may be dipping out of the smartwatch market... Filed under: Android, General Tech
- Razer pushes on with open-source by joining Khronos Group... Filed under: General Tech, Graphics
- Updated: VR headset probably didn’t cause eye swelling... Filed under: Virtual Reality
- Titanfall 2’s digital sales are 28% lower than original game... Filed under: Software & Gaming
- Foxconn manager made $1.5 million selling stolen iPhones... Filed under: General Tech