Posts Tagged ‘statement’
5 CommentsPosted by Matthew Wilson on April 13, 2016 under Virtual Reality
Following on from yesterday's reports that Oculus has had to push back Rift shipment dates by a significant margin this week, the company has decided to offer a formal statement on the matter. As we k... more.
2 CommentsPosted by Matthew Wilson on April 13, 2016 under Software & Gaming
Last night, it was revealed that the former head of Rockstar North, Leslie Benzies, would be suing the studio for $150 million, claiming that Rockstar's founders essentially forced him out of the comp... more.
12 CommentsPosted by Matthew Wilson on February 9, 2016 under CPU
Last week, we learned that Intel may be taking steps to stop users from being able to overclock their locked, non-K series Skylake processors and sure enough, a BI... more.
3 CommentsPosted by Matthew Wilson on June 2, 2015 under General Tech
Last week, it was revealed that one of the most popular VPN extensions for Google Chrome, Hola, had been caught out selling its user's bandwidth via a separate company in order to allow attackers to s... more.
3 CommentsPosted by Dragan on June 16, 2011 under Channel
In these days of micro-managed-mega-branding, corporations search far and wide to come up with the perfect positioning statement. Something that will stir the hearts and minds of all who see ... more.
KitGuru FacebookLatest News
- The GTX 1060 rumoured to launch next week... Filed under: Graphics
- Google has officially named Android N... Filed under: Android
- Apple might block iPhones from recording footage at gigs... Filed under: Apple
- Left 4 Dead 3 mistakenly appears in Valve employee screenshots... Filed under: Software & Gaming
- Orion: Prelude developer admits to ripping off Call of Duty assets... Filed under: Software & Gaming