Posts Tagged ‘sugo’
0 CommentsPosted by Jules on June 10, 2013 under Cases
Not many things in the world of full-blown, desktop technology products can be said to be 4 inches high. Some tower cases are big enough to house a family - in the case of the Silverstone TJ11. So whe... more.
0 CommentsPosted by Jules on May 7, 2013 under Cases
The chaps in KitGuru Labs have been fans of Silverstone's Sugo range (on and off) since the original SG01. Sure, there have been some issues with size, noise and ease of assembly along the way but - o... more.
2 CommentsPosted by Henry Butt on January 4, 2013 under Cases, Highlights V
Today we are going to look at Silverstone's latest small form factor case, the Sugo SG09. This case is designed for those users who want to build a powerful compact system, boasting enough room fo... more.
3 CommentsPosted by Jules on June 10, 2011 under Cases, Event, Highlights
While all of the world's top chassis designers fight it out in the mid-range to entry-level, only a select few have consistently battled for the accolade of the finest chassis ever produced. KitGuru w... more.
26 CommentsPosted by Allan 'Zardon' Campbell on August 6, 2010 under Announcements, Cooling
Our recent review of the Silverstone Sugo SG07 stirred a lot of interest with our read... more.
- Virtual reality set designs help Bollywood film makers... Filed under: Channel
- Record breaking electric car team to take on petrol racers... Filed under: General Tech
- Microsoft’s Surface Book laptop has a custom Maxwell GPU... Filed under: Graphics, Laptop / Mobile
- Australian court sets precedent: you can’t patent a gene... Filed under: Channel
- Corsair posts benchmarks for upcoming MSI Seahawk watercooled GPU... Filed under: Graphics