Posts Tagged ‘Xeon E7’
0 CommentsPosted by Anton Shilov on November 19, 2014 under CPU
Intel Corp. will reveal technical details about its next-generation multi-core microprocessor for mission-critical servers next February at the 2015 IEEE international Solid-State Circuits Conference ... more.
4 CommentsPosted by Anton Shilov on October 27, 2014 under CPU, Server
Intel Corp. plans to release the most powerful microprocessors based on the code-named “Haswell” micro-architecture in the second quarter of next year, according to a media report. The new chips w... more.
0 CommentsPosted by Anton Shilov on February 18, 2014 under CPU, Server
Intel Corp. on Wednesday unveiled its new family of Xeon E7 processors for enterprise-class servers that brings unprecedented compute performance and introduces new reliability, availability and servi... more.
2 CommentsPosted by Carl on April 6, 2011 under CPU
Intel have announced their new Xeon E7 series with up to ten physical processing cores per chip. They are targeting AMD's Magny-Cours with hopes of moving some high density data center customers to th... more.
KitGuru FacebookLatest News
- Street Fighter V is only 20% done so far but the graphics will be great... Filed under: Software & Gaming
- GlobalFoundries: Customized and SOI process technologies gain importance... Filed under: APU, Component, CPU, General Tech, Graphics, Mobile
- FBI officially names North Korea as culprit of Sony hack... Filed under: Security
- Sony speaks out on 20th anniversary PS4 sales exploit... Filed under: Console
- Tim Cook ‘deeply offended’ over labor abuse accusations... Filed under: Apple
- MSI X99S Gaming 7 (LGA 2011-v3... Filed under: Highlights, Motherboard
- Gigabyte X99 SOC Force (LGA 20... Filed under: Highlights V, Motherboard
- Asus X99 Deluxe (LGA 2011-v3) ... Filed under: Highlights 2, Motherboard
- Windows 9 preview could arrive... Filed under: Operating Systems
- Asus Z97-A Motherboard Preview... Filed under: Highlights-new, Motherboard
- Intel to release 18-core Xeon E7 v3 ‘Haswell-EX’ processors in Q2 2015
- Intel Core i7-5960X ‘Haswell-E’ overclocked to 6253MHz
- Intel details Xeon Phi ‘Knights Landing’ co-processor for HPC
- Intel preps Broadwell- and Skylake-based Xeon E3 for 1P servers
- Intel Core i7-5960X ‘Haswell-E’ de-lidded: interesting discoveries made
KitGuru Gaming - Reviews and News
28nm amazon AMD Android Apple arm Asus ATI core ea facebook GCN geforce Google gpu haswell Intel ios ipad iPhone kim dotcom kitguru KitGuru News Launch microsoft New news nintendo nvidia piracy Playstation 4 ps4 radeon Review samsung sony ssd steam technology news valve wii u WIndows windows phone xbox xbox one