The ASUS ROG Strix GO 2.4 wireless headset was first announced towards the end of last year, and it was also shown off at CES 2020. We’ve been using the headset over the last couple of weeks and can now present our full review… can AI make this the perfect travel-oriented gaming headset?
Watch the video via our VIMEO Channel (Below) or over on YouTube at 2160p HERE
- USB (wireless 2.4GHz)
- 3.5 mm(1/8”) connector Audio/mic combo
- General Info
- Platform, PC, MAC, Mobile device, PlayStation® 4, Nintendo Switch
- Driver diameter : 40 mm
- Driver material : Neodymium magnet
- Impedance: 32 Ohm
- Frequency Response (headphones) 3.5mm: 10 ~ 40000 Hz
- Wireless: 20 ~ 20000 Hz
- Noise Cancellation: AI Noise Cancellation
- Wireless Technology: RF 2.4GHz
- Listen time (per charge) : Up to 25 Hours
- Microphone boom: Bi-directional
- Hidden Microphone: Omni-directional
- Microphone boom: 100 ~ 8000 Hz
- Hidden Microphone: 100 ~ 8000 Hz
- Mic boom: Sensitivity : -54 dB
- USB-C charging cable: 1m;
- 3.5 mm audio cable: 1.2 m
- Weight: 290 g
- Accessories; Carrying case, Charging cable, Detachable microphone, Quick start guide, 3.5mm cable, USB-C to USB 2.0 (Type-A) adapter
- Supports PCs and PS4 via included USB-C to USB 2.0 adapter
- Supported mobile phones are list in support list on support site
You can purchase the ROG Strix Go 2.4, for £135.95 from Overclockers UK, HERE!
Discuss on our Facebook page HERE.
- Folding capability.
- Hidden mic as well as a detachable mic.
- Well made detachable mic.
- Intuitive controls.
- AiMic technology.
- Hi RES audio support.
- Exclusive Hyper-Grounding Technology.
- Multi platform support.
- Comfortable and airtight chambers.
- Slight grease magnet if you have oily skin etc.
- Beeps when upping volume.
- Not cheap (but you get what you pay for).
KitGuru says: A lot of tech nowadays has loads of features that are either barely noticeable or a bit gimmicky. I would say the ASUS ROG Strix Go 2.4 bucks the trend and offers the consumer a raft of really useful features that enhance the whole experience.