There's no doubt totally wireless earphones are becoming more and more common – Apple's AirPods seem to be the most popular, but there is plenty of choice with brands like Sennheiser, Bose and Jaybird (among many others) all making TWS solutions. 1MORE is the latest to try and tempt people away from wired earphones with its Stylish True Wireless In-Ear Headphones. It may not be the easiest name to remember, but at just £90, could these be your next pair of earphones?
We've reviewed a number of audio products from 1MORE over the last 12 months, with my favourite being the Quad Driver – a wired IEM I still use to this day. The Stylish True Wireless In-Ear Headphones E1026BT-I, however, are obviously targeting a different market segment, and while at £90 these aren't dirt cheap, relative to other TWS solutions from the brands mentioned above, they are relatively affordable. The question is, are they any good?
- Headphone Weight (Single): 6.2g
- Case Weight: 40.4g
- Product Weight: 52.8g
- Headphone Size: 27*27*23mm
- Case Size: 68*40*38mm
- Colour: Black / Gold / Green / Pink
- Impedance 16Ω
- Wireless Range: 10m
- Bluetooth Codec: aptX / AAC / SBC
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5
- Bluetooth Protocol: HFP / A2DP / AVRCP
- Input: 5V 1A
- Headphone Battery Capacity (Single): 55 mAh
- Case Battery Capacity: 410 mAh
- Headphone Charging Time: 85 mins
- Case Charging Time: 85 mins
- Battery Life: Talk Time – 6.5 hours. Music Play Time (50% Volume) – 6.5 hours.
Be sure to check out our sponsors store EKWB here