It is safe to say the Aorus M5 comes packed with features. Not only does it sport the PMW 3389 16000 DPI optical sensor, there's also an adjustable weight system and RGB Fusion lighting – all in a large, ergonomic body suited to both palm and claw grip styles. With a retail price of around £50, is this a mouse that has it all for a price that won't break the bank?
Watch the video via our VIMEO Channel (Below) or over on YouTube at 2160p HERE
- Interface: USB
- Gaming Optical Sensor: Pixart 3389
- Sensitivity: 50~16000dpi with 50dpi increments (Default: 800/1200/1600/2400dpi)
- Report Rate: 125, 500, 1000Hz
- Maximum Acceleration: 50G
- Maximum Tracking Speed: 400 inches/ second
- DPI Switch: YES
- Switch Life: 50 million times
- Colour: Matte Black
- Cable Length: 1.8m matte black PVC cable
- Dimension: (L)128*(W)72*(H)43 mm
- Weight: Adjustable from 118g to 130.5g (2.5g increments)
- Packing Contents: Spare Mouse Feet Pads, Users Manual, Metal Weights
The Gigabyte Aorus M5 can be found for £48.02 from CCL HERE
- Very good optical sensor.
- Adjustable weights.
- Bright RGB lighting with a range of effects.
- Attractive design.
- Comfortable shape suited to most grip styles.
- Glides well and comes with spare feet.
- Body is quite plasticky in some areas.
- DPI indication light is not very bright.
- Software needs improvement.
KitGuru says: The Gigabyte Aorus M5 mouse performs well, has plenty of features and comes with competitive price, however we think it is let down by the Aorus Engine software.
Be sure to check out our sponsors store EKWB here