Today we're taking a look at Corsair's first 60% keyboard, the K65 RGB Mini. Despite its diminutive size, this keyboard isn't short on features – including a detachable USB-A to USB-C cable, full n-key rollover, 100% anti-ghosting, Cherry MX Red switches, 8,000Hz polling rate and more! Is it really worth the high asking price of £109.99?
Watch via our Vimeo channel (below) or over on YouTube at 2160p HERE
- Weight: 0.58kg
- Lighting: RGB
- USB Polling Rate : Up to 8,000Hz with AXON
- Key switches: CHERRY® MX REDS
- Matrix: 61 Keys
- Connectivity: Wired
- Adjustable Height: No
- Additional coloured and textured keycaps: Radiant Space Bar, CORSAIR logo
- Media Controls
- Keyboard Rollover: Full Key (NKRO) with 100% Anti-Ghosting
- Form Factor: 60%
- Wired Connectivity: USB 3.0 or 3.1 Type-A
- Cable Type: Detachable
- On-Board Memory: 8MB
- Number Onboard profiles: Up to 50
- iCUE Software
- Keyboard Cable Material: Braided
You can purchase the K65 RGB Mini from Overclockers UK for £109.99 HERE!
Discuss on our Facebook page HERE.
- Travel friendly.
- Excellent amount of function keys including mouse control.
- Detachable USB-C cable.
- Offers some features you would expect from a full size keyboard.
- Solid build quality without much flex.
- High price point.
- Installed spacebar is ABS not PBT, as is the spare Corsair ESC key.
- No flip out feet (it's fixed height).
- No wireless control.
- Switches are not hot-swappable.
KitGuru says: The K65 RGB Mini is a good example of a mini keyboard, it looks great and still sports many of the features you would expect from a full-size keyboard. However, having a wireless capability and hot-swappable switches would have made sense for the price point because there are currently a few 60/65% keyboards that have more or less the same feature-set for less.
Be sure to check out our sponsors store EKWB here