The NZXT Phantom 410 has been on the market now for many months but today we are looking at a special coloured version of the case. NZXT have decided to re-release this popular case in duotone colours – Black/Orange, Black/White and White/Blue. We get a very special version however for review today, in ‘Gunmetal’.
When NZXT first released the Phantom 410, it was released in White, Black and Red. Thanks to the competitive pricing and high volume of sales, NZXT have revisited the chassis to offer special duotone colours.
The new colour options are set to attract the eye and we especially like the black and orange accented version.
When NZXT contacted us however they wanted to offer the special ‘gunmetal’ version which we think looks really eyecatching. The Phantom 410 still has the right mounted HDD rails and support for a dual radiator water cooling kit with a clearance of 30mm. It also supports up to 8 chassis fans if you need a very high level of airflow.
- Clearance for top 240mm dual radiator for water cooling solutions
- Adjustable interior pivot 120mm/140mm fan slot for directional air flow
- Removable HDD cage to allow more room for extended video cards
- Innovative right mounted HDD rails for easy hard drive replacement
- Single 120mm/140mm side fan with acrylic window for interior viewing and cooling
- Front Internal 2x USB 3.0 headers, 2x USB 2.0, audio and microphone input
- 30W 3-step fan control for setting up your system for silence or performance
- Wire management support up to 25mm space for easy cable management
- Screw-less 5.25” and HDD trays that secures 2.5” SSD
- Cooling capability of up to eight fans (2x 120mm and 1x 140mm LED fan included)