Fan controllers are still considered a niche product, although a broader range of the enthusiast audience are adopting them to help reduce system noise. They allow the end user to control the speed of a number of fans in a computer chassis, without having to use any software. This can be very practical if you have a handful of noisy, high airflow fans and don’t want to replace them all.
The Aerocool X-Vision is able to control five sets of fan speeds, as well as monitoring five different temperature sensors. Is this one of the neatest, most practical, cost effective solutions available today?
- Controls and monitors five sets of fan speeds and temperatures
- Switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit
- Overheating alarm temperature warning
- LCD backlight on/off
- Fan working display
- Fan voltage display
- Dimension: 149 (W ) x 42.5mm (H )
- LCD viewable area: 104mm (W ) x 21mm (H )
- Connectors: 5 x 3-pin fan connector / 5 x heat sensors
- Material: ABS front bezel with steel bracket
- Max wattage per fan channel: 8W