SilverStone have a great reputation for their chassis design, but they also make a wide range of peripherals for the enthusiast audience.
Today we are looking at two of their latest range, the SST-TS07B USB 3.0 enclosure and the EC03B Internal USB 3.0 PCIe Card.
The Silverstone SST-TS07B is a screwless external drive bay for 3.5 inch devices and is reasonably priced at £30 inc vat in the UK.
- 5Gbits USB 3.0 Super Speed transfer rate.
- Support 3.5” SATA III SSD or hard drive.
- An entirely tool-less design.
- Maximum compatibility with USB2.0 (480Mbits)
The Silverstone EC03 is an expansion card that connects to the motherboard via a single lane PCI-E gen 2.0 slot. Its single USB 3.0 internal connector offers output for dual front port USB 3.0 super speed devices enabling data transfer with maximum compatibility and stability.
- USB 3.0 front I/O bay included
- Supports standard USB 3.0 internal connector
- PCI Express gen 2.0 with single lane(x1) throughput 5Gbit/s
- Supports simultaneous operation of multiple USB 3.0/2.0/1.1 devices
- Offers up to two external USB 3.0 super speed ports
- Support 5V bus power from computer’s power supply
- Build in power connector to receiving extra power from system