Kolink has another new case prepared for early 2021. The new Kolink Void X aims to set itself apart from the competition with a striking front panel design with ARGB infinity mirror panels. The Void X also boasts impressive hardware support, including dual-radiators, vertical GPU mounting, up to E-ATX motherboards and more.
The Kolink Void X ARGB comes with a 120mm ARGB PWM fan installed at the rear. Alongside the pre-installed fan, there are spaces to install 3 120mm or 2 140mm fans at the front and 2 120mm/140mm fans on the roof. Users are also free to install up to a 360mm radiator in the front, plus a 240mm radiator in the roof.
Here is the full feature list:
- Dual triangular ARGB Infinity Mirrors on the front panel
- A pair of ARGB strips accenting the front panel
- Pre-installed rear 120mm PWM fan with digitally addressable RGB lighting
- Option to sync to motherboard software provided as standard
- Tempered glass side panel for an unobstructed view of the interior
- Designed for E-ATX/ATX/Micro-ATX-/Mini-ITX motherboards
- Dual-Slot Vertical GPU Support – riser cable sold separately
- Support for radiators up to 360mm in the front and 240mm at the top
- I/O Panel with 2x USB3.0, 2 x USB2.0, HD Audio
- Graphics cards up to 360mm supported, CPU coolers up to 175mm and full-sized ATX PSU’s
The interior comes entirely in black, with a PSU shroud. Behind the shroud is where users will find space for a pair of 3.5″ HDDs in the HDD cage provided. Alternatively, 2.5″ SSDs can be installed here, or next to the motherboard. As you would expect, there are cable management holes throughout the case for easy routing. Underneath the case, you will find a removable dust filter protecting the PSU.
Graphics cards can be up to 36cm long and CPU coolers up to 17.5cm tall. The case comes with a mount to allow the GPU to be placed vertically, but the riser cable required to do this is sold separately. In terms of I/O, the Kolink Void X offers a pair of USB 3.0 Type A ports and two USB 2.0 ports, a headphone and microphone jack and a reset/RGB control button.
The Kolink Void X will be available via Overclockers UK starting this month, priced at £74.99.
KitGuru Says: What do you all think of the Kolink Void X? Is this a case you would consider for your next build?