A few months ago we looked at the Grandia GD06 case from Silverstone which impressed us due to solid build quality and competitive pricing. However, it was only capable of accepting Micro-ATX motherboards which was likely to alienate a substantial audience.
Today we are going to look at the Silverstone Grandia GD07 which shares a number of design similarities with the GD06 with the notable addition of ATX motherboard support. The rest of the specification is also impressive as the unit features plenty of hard drive bays and cooling options.
- Motherboard support: SSI-EEB, SSI-CEB, Extended ATX, ATX, Micro-ATX.
- Power supply support: PS2/ATX up to 220mm.
- Graphics card support: up to 13.6 inches.
- CPU cooler support: 138mm.
- Cooling (front): N/A.
- Cooling (side): 2x 120mm fan vents.
- Cooling (top): Oversized vents.
- Cooling (rear) 2x 80mm vents.
- Cooling (bottom): 2x 120mm vents.
- Front I/O: 2x USB3.0, Headphone, Microphone.
- Weight: 7 KG.
- Dimensions: 440 x 175 x 435mm (WxHxD).
- Easily adjustable LED brightness
- Lockable Power Button