Today we are going to take a look at the Streacom FC5 EVO Fanless chassis which is designed for those people who are looking to build a completely silent home theatre PC. This takes things one step further than most HTPC cases which are designed to be low-noise, as there are no fans at all in this particular case.
You’d be forgiven for not having heard of Streacom as they were only founded in 2010. They produce a limited range of high-quality small form factor PC cases. They have a number of models on offer, including both standard and fanless models. We haven’t experienced many fanless cases in the past, so we are excited to see how the FC5 EVO has been designed.
- Chassis Material: All aluminum, 10mm thick front panel
- Available Colors: Silver / Black – sandblast finish
- Motherboard Support： Mini-ITX and Micro-ATX
- Hard Drive Bays: Up to 3 x 3.5″ or 4 x 2.5″ (with mini-ITX board only)
- Optical Drive Bays: 1 x Slim slot loading drive, universal eject button
- Side Ports: 2 x USB2.0, right side (USB3.0 Ready, cable sold separately)
- Expansion Slot: 1 x Full height or 1 x half height expansion slot (riser card required)
- Cooling: Heatpipe Direct Touch 4 Pipes – Recommended CPU TDP 65W, Max TDP 95W**
- Dimension: 435 x 325 x 60mm (W x D x H)
- Power Supply: NanoPSU & AC Adapter (not included)
- Remote Control: MCE compatible IR receiver & remote (not included)
- Net Weight: 5.2KG