Cooler Master are a brand that have had great success in enthusiast circles recently, gaining more and more traction with a wider audience due in part to their innovative cooling solutions. They now have a broad portfolio on offer, ranging from CPU coolers to High Air Flow (HAF) cases and stand alone case fans.
Due to their increasing popularity, Cooler Master have tried their hand at low noise oriented cases and they have recently released the Silencio 650, a mid-tower chassis aimed at offering quiet and cool performance for the discerning enthusiast user.
- Elegant and simple design.
- Diamond precision cut aluminum front panel.
- Sound-absorbing foam mat equipped interior.
- Fan controller to fine-tune airflow with noise ratio.
- DualBoot HDD Switch to conveniently switch between two operating systems (ex. Windows & Mac OS).
- High performance I/O panel interface with two USB 3.0 super speed ports and a memory card reader.
- High-speed smart phone and tablet charging (~1A).
- Sliding cover to seal the I/O panel and the top fan to reduce noise and keep dust out of the system and its ports.
- 7+1 expansion slots for 3-Way SLI/CF.