Aerocool have been working hard to grab a percentage of chassis sales in the UK market and today we are analysing their Aerocool X-Predator Evil Black Edition Gaming Chassis. This is a full tower case loaded with features ideal for the target audience.
The X-Predator is aggressive in its design with a focus on maximum airflow to cope with high end enthusiast grade components.
The X-Predator range features 6 cases; the Evil Black Edition, Black Edition, White Edition, Green Edition, Evil Blue Edition and the Devil Red Edition.
- High Performance “Super Tower” for gamers and enthusiasts.
- Solidly constructed chassis - The chassis is solidly constructed with 0.8mm and 1.0mm SECC Japanese steel.
- Unique and Attractive Internal Color Combination - The XPredator “Evil Black” edition is beautifully finished in Black/Orange combination
- High-End Graphic Card Support (up to 330mm)
- High Expandability and Supports E-ATX and the latest XL-ATX MB - such as Gigabyte’s latest GA-X58A-UD9 Motherboard
- Supports - 6 x 5.25″ external devices, 6 x HDDs (3.5″ or 2.5″) and 1 x 3.5″ external device (with the converter provided) such as a Floppy drive or a Card Reader.
- Ease of Installation - The XPredator case includes an array of advance features to enhance every stage of build. New innovative 5.25″, 3.5″ and PCI slot screw less designs make installing and swapping components an effortless process.
- Easy Access Top I/O Ports w/ USB3.0 support - 3 sets of USB 2.0, 1 x USB 3.0 Super Speed USB, Audio/Mic (AC 97 + HD audio) and E-SATA ports are located on the top panel for easy access.
- Smart Cable Routing and Management - Cable routing holes are pre-drilled on the MB plate so users can hide cables and wires behind the MB tray. These pre-drilled holes are also protected by high quality rubber to prevent damages to the cables.
- Dust Protection - Includes removable bottom PSU dust filters to prevent dust entering your computer.
- Water-cooling Support - Quad water-cooling holes are pre-drilled to support water-cooling systems.
- High End Cooler Support and Assembly - CPU hole is pre-drilled on the MB plate for simple cooler assembly and removable. The chassis can also support High End coolers up to 190mm in height.
- Beautifully finished Transparent “Grey” Side Window with the option to install 4 x 12cm or 14cm fans !!
- Superb Airflow and Performance - The XPredator case comes with 1 x 23cm Quad Orange LED front in-take fan, 1 x 23cm top exhaust fan, 1 x 12/14cm back exhaust fan (optional), 1 x 12/14cm bottom in-take fan (optional) and 4 x 12cm/14cm or 1 x 18/20cm in-take side panel fans (optional). In addition, 2 sets of fan controllers are provided to control these fans.