Aiming to stamp their authority in a rapidly-growing market, the trio of ‘Seidon’ units represents Cooler Master’s first range of globally-available, new-generation all-in-one liquid CPU coolers. Can the mid-range Seidon 120M prove itself as a viable competitor to the likes of Corsair’s H60 and Antec’s Kuhler 620?
Not to be outdone by Corsair, Antec, NZXT and many other competing brands, Cooler Master has released the Seidon 120M as a direct competitor to each companies mid-range offering. Utilising a 27mm-thick radiator and a 120mm, 2400 RPM fan, the Seidon 120M aims to offer balanced cooling performance with the added advantages of an All-In-One (AIO) liquid CPU Cooler.
Can the Seidon 120M prove itself as a God of the mid-range, All-in-One liquid CPU cooler sea? Or does it struggle to stay afloat in the ocean of competitors?
- CPU Socket Compatibility: Intel LGA 775, 1155/1156, 1366, 2011 and AMD FM1, AM3+, AM3, AM2
- Radiator Material: Aluminium
- Radiator Dimensions: 150.3 x 118 x 27mm (5.9 x 4.6 x 1.1 inch)
- Waterblock Material: Copper
- Fan Speed: 600 – 2400 RPM (PWM)
- Fan Air Flow: 19.17 ~ 86.15 CFM
- Fan Air Pressure: 0.31 ~ 4.16 mm H2O
- Fan Noise Level: 19 ~ 40 dBA
- Fan Connector: 4-pin PWM