Today we are looking at a highly modified Nvidia GTX 570 solution from MSI, featuring an uprated power configuration, voltage adjustment and a dual fan Twin Frozr III cooler. Not only has the card been modified from the ground up for ultimate performance, but MSI have included new Propeller Blade fans to enhance airflow by 20 percent. MSI claim that these fans reduce GPU temperature by 18c and fan noise by 7.7 dBa when compared against the reference solution.
This card is built for maximum performance, aided by the 6+1 phase power technology and Triple Overvoltage support which MSI claim enhances overclocking capabilities by 22 percent. The MSI GeForce GTX 570 Twin Frozr III Power Edition is also supplied in a preoverclocked state, with the core clock increased to 770mhz and the 1280MB of GDDR5 memory running at 1000mhz.
Propeller Blade on Twin Frozr III
– Twin Frozr III Thermal Design with 18℃ cooler & 7.7 dB quieter.
– Propeller Blade technology for 20% more airflow.
– Dual 8cm fans with dual 8mm SuperPipes for best heat dissipation.
Power Edition Architecture
– Triple overvoltage function support by MSI Afterburner to raise overclock capability.
– 6+1 Phase PWM Design provides better overclock stability.
MSI Exclusive P/S Switch Function
– Dual fan speed profiles–Performance/Silent.
– Performance Mode provides best cooling demand; Silent Mode balances noise and GPU Temperature.
Military Class II Components
– SFC (Super Ferrite Choke) has higher current for better overclocking ability.
– Hi-C CAP for GPU provides more precise voltage.
– All Solid CAPs have longer lifespan.