The technology industry has been very competitive now for a number of years, often forcing companies to diversify their range. Corsair, highly respected for their memory products expanded into other sectors, such as high end cooling, speakers and USB peripherals. Also, they have experienced great success in the power supply sector and today we are looking at their latest TX750M – a modular power supply with 80 Plus Bronze Certification.
The Corsair Enthusiast Series Modular 750W slots into the range, just under the 850W flagship. This is a single rail power supply which can deliver 62A on the +12 rail. It ships with four 6+2 pin PCI e cables and is supported with a reassuring 5 year warranty.
Corsair are also utilising an ‘ultra quiet’ 140mm double ball bearing fan which is PWM controlled to keep noise levels as low as possible.
- A dedicated single +12V rail offers simple configuration and maximum compatibility with the latest graphics cards and other components
- An ultra-quiet, 140mm double ball-bearing fan delivers excellent airflow with exceptionally low noise levels by varying fan speed in response to temperature
- Complies with the European Union ErP Directive (2009/125/EC) so the power consumption of the whole system, in either standby or off mode, can be less than 1W when used with a properly configured, ErP-compliant motherboard
- 80 PLUS Bronze certified, delivering up to 85% energy efficiency under real-world load conditions
- Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) with PF value of 0.99
- Universal AC input from 90~264V
- Over-voltage, under-voltage, over-current, and short circuit protection provide maximum safety for your critical system components
- High-quality capacitors provide uncompromised performance and reliability
- A five year warranty and lifetime access to Corsair’s legendary technical support and customer service