Just over a week ago Aerocool announced their new line of Dead Silent Gaming Cubes and today we are taking a closer look. With support for air coolers up to 190 mm in height, GPU’s up to 320 mm in length and even radiators up to 240 mm in length it is clear Aerocool is targeting enthusiasts. The big question is, can Aerocool successfully challenge the Bitfenix Prodigy’s position in the small form factor arena?
The Dead Silence Gaming Cube will be available in a variety of different colours, ranging from black, through beige, white, orange and red. Our review sample shipped with a windowed side panel and an extra panel without a window.
- Leather coated front and top panels with smooth surface finish.
- Removable top cover for easy access to motherboard.
- Removable ODD+FDD rack.
- Supports top 240 mm radiator.
- Supports three 3.3″ drives.
- Supports two 2.5″ drives.
- Supports GPUs up to 320 mm in length.
- Supports air coolers up to 190 mm in height.
- 200 mm front in-take fan included.
- 120 mm rear exhaust fan included.
- Additional top cover.