Today we are taking a look at the NZXT Phantom 530. As the direct successor to the original Phantom, the Phantom 530 aims to impress with support for radiators up to 360 mm in size, graphics cards up to 444 mm in length, CPU coolers up to 183 mm in height and a whopping 34 mm of cable management clearance. Retailing for £104,99 inc vat., is the Phantom 530 a worthy successor?
The NZXT Phantom 530 is available in three colors: Black, White and Red. We are reviewing the Red model today.
- Size: Full Tower
- Drive Bays: 3 x 5.25″ (External), 6 x 3.5″/2.5″ (Internal), 6 + 1 2.5″ (Internal)
- CPU Cooler Support: 183 mm
- Graphics Card Support: 282 mm (with cage & pivot fan), 310 mm (with cage), 444 mm (without cage)
- Cable Management Clearance: 26 mm (lowest point) / 34 mm (highest point)
- Dimensions: 235 mm x 572 mm x 543 m
- Material: Steel, Plastic
- Motherboard Support: ITX, Micro-ATX, ATX, EATX (322 x 272 mm)
- Expansion Slots: 8
- External Electronics: 1 x Audio/Mic, 2 x USB 3.0
- Weight: 10.5 kg / 23.15 lbs
- Warranty: 2 years