Having a router which is capable of feeding the increasing number of bandwidth-heavy devices in one’s house is as important today as it has been at any other time in history. Does Tenda’s dual band, 600Mbps N60 router have the performance to feed the onslaught of bandwidth-sapping devices?
With the N60, Tenda aims to offer an affordable router which uses dual frequency bands to network the home with minimal interference. The N60 utilises Wireless-N technology to offer connection speeds of up to 300Mbps on both the 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequency ranges. A multi-function USB 2 port and quartet of Gigabit Ethernet ports are also found on the N60 router.
Designed to provide interference-free multimedia streaming, on-line gaming and high-capacity file transfers, can the Tenda N60 dual band router prove it is capable of being the core of a modern wireless network?
- Standards: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n; IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab.
- Interface: 1*10/100M LAN/WAN (interchangeable) port.
- Antenna: Internal high performance, omni-directional antenna.
- Wireless speed: 300Mbps (2.4GHz) + 300Mbps (5GHz).
- Wireless frequency: 2.4GHz & 5GHz.
- Security: Content control, WEP, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK, WPA/WPA2, WPS fast encryption.
- Dimensions (LxWxH) (mm): 171.6mm x 111.2mm x 25.5mm.