Today we are going to take a look at the latest product from Bitfenix, the Flo headset. This is Bitfenix’s latest addition to their ever-growing product range, which has branched out significantly since the brand launched around 3 years ago. We have been very impressed with their products in the past as they tend to offer impressive features and build quality at a reasonable price.
Bitfenix have designed the Flo for PC gamers, although it isn’t completely restricted for this type of use like some headsets which feature USB connections. The Flo has been designed so that it can also be used with mobile devices and as headphones, without the microphone attachment.
We look forward to seeing how the Flo compares to other gaming headsets we’ve reviewed in the past. After all, the gaming peripheral market has become extremely competitive over the last few years, meaning manufacturers have to work even harder to make their products stand out.
- Materials: Steel, Plastic, SofTouch Surface Treatment, SoftFeel Earcups.
- Colours: Midnight Black, Arctic White, Fire Red, Cobalt Blue.
- Acoustic Design: Dynamic, Closed-back.
- Driver: 16µ, Neodymium magnet, Φ40mm.
- Sensitivity: 96db /1mW.
- Frequency Response: 20hz-20khz.
- Rated Impedance: 68 Ohms.
- Earpads: SoftFeel.
- Headband Pressure: Approximately 5N.
- Cables: 1m Straight Cable with Remote, 1m Straight Mobile Audio Cable, 2m Straight Cable with Headphone / Microphone Plugs.
- Connector: Gold-plated 3.5mm stereo mini-plug with aluminum sheath.
- Net Weight: 200g.