Today we are going to take a look at the Pulse-R gaming headset which is part of CM Storm’s Aluminium Gaming series. We recently looked at the CM Storm Mech which is the keyboard component of this series, which impressed us with its exclusive design and choice of mechanical switches.
CM Storm have been established in the gaming peripheral market for a few years now and have developed an extensive range of products to suit all users. They have chosen to follow the tracks set by Corsair, releasing a range of aluminium themed gaming products which focus on aesthetics and build quality.
- Driver: 42mm
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz
- Impedance: 50Ω
- Connector: 3.5mm headphone jack
- Cable Length: 3m Detachable Cable
- Pick-up Pattern: Omni-Directional
- Frequency Response : 100 Hz – 10000 Hz
- Sensitivity: -42 ± 3dB (0dB = 1V/pa.1KHz)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 60dB or more
- Removable Mic, Volume control and Mic mute