Microlab is a relatively small company in the audio world but that isn’t stopping it from delivering decent quality speaker systems. Previously we have had a look at the Solo 6C as well as the FC360 2.1 speaker systems and were impressed by both. Can Microlab deliver similar sound quality in a headset however? Today we are going to find out, with our review of the Microlab T1 Wireless Bluetooth Headset.
We review a lot of gaming products at KitGuru but the T1 isn’t aimed at quite the same audience. This headset has been made with media consumption in mind for use with Phones, Tablets and other media players.
- Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity and music streaming.
- Quality headset with depth and full range audio performance.
- CD sound quality with aptX function.
- Clear sound with strong bass.
- USB charge and play function.
- 10m Wireless radius.
- Noise Reduction.
- In-built microphone.
- 3.5mm Stereo Jack.
- Frequency Response- 60-20 000, Hz.
- Signal/Noise ratio- 85 dB.
- Nominal Impedance- 42 Ohm.
- 50mm speaker drivers.
- 2 hours charge time (6 for initial charge).
- 10 hours of wireless playback time.
- Standby time- 30 days.
- Omnidirectional microphone.
- Mic sensitivity: -42dB, +3 dB.