Flash drive technology has advanced over the years and in recent months we have seen some lightning quick USB 3.0 models hitting the market. Today we’re looking at the MX-ES 32GB USB 3.0 Flash drive. The Drive is available in 8Gb, 16GB and also 32GB capacities. We are testing the biggest 32GB version today, which also the fastest of the three drives available.
Thanks to its use of advanced SLC NAND flash technology, the MX-ES USB3.0 flash drive transfers data in the fast lane, featuring ultra high transfer rates making data transfer easy. The MX-ES Series USB3.0 pendrive utilizes SLC NAND flash to offer higher performance and longer endurance over traditional MLC NAND flash, which is typically used in other USB3.0 pendrives.
32GB Capacity Specifications:
- Interface Type: USB 3.0
- Dimension: 69.5 x 17.0 x 8.2mm (LxWxH)
- Lightweight: 32g
- Max. Read Performance: Up to 170MB/s*
- Max. Write Performance: Up to 185MB/s*
- Hot Plug / Removal: Support
- Shock Resistant: 1,500G
- Vibration: 20G
- Altitude: 80,000ft
- Operating Temp: 0? ~ +70?
- Storage Temp: -45? ~ +85?
- OS Support: Windows 7 / Windows Vista / Windows XP / Mac OS X
- Certifications: RoHS / FCC / CE / Windows 7
- Other features: SLC NAND Flash / Ultimate Endurance / World-class Reliability
- Warranty: 5 Years