By now you should have read our review of the excellent new, class leading DS212j NAS system from Synology – if you haven’t check it out over here. We have been so impressed with this little device that we have paired up with Synology to give one away to a lucky Kitguru reader.
Fancy winning yourself a special Christmas present this year? You can be one of the first people to own a brand new Synology DS212j!
Kitguru reviewed the DS212j and said “If you have never owned a NAS system before then this should be your first choice. It is inexpensive and quiet offering up to 6TB of storage capacity, ideal for the demands of a growing family.”
To enter it is very simple; all you have to do is follow the easy steps and rules below:
How to enter:
1) Visit the Synology facebook page by clicking on this link: www.facebook.com/synology
2) ‘Like’ the Synology Facebook page.
3) Find the ‘win a Synology NAS’ with www.KitGuru.net competition newsfeed. You must post this competition newsfeed on your own Facebook page by clicking ‘share’ underneath.
4) Take a screenshot of the newsfeed once it is on your Facebook page and email it to Synology (email@example.com) with the subject line ‘Win a DS212j with Kitguru & Synology’ You can take a screen shot by pressing the ‘Print screen/PrtScrn’ button on your keyboard.
5) Make sure to include your name, delivery address and phone number on the email so we can call you if you win!
6) Wait to hear from Synology UK if you are the announced the winner on the 1st December 2011.
- Entrants are strictly one per person and one per Facebook page.
- Synology will pick a random winner from the emails received.
- Synology own the right to change the competition rules at any time.
- Entrants from UK and Ireland only.
- Entrants after the 30th November 2011 will not be considered.