Posts Tagged ‘a6’
0 CommentsPosted by Harrison on February 3, 2014 under Competitions 3
Over at MESH Computers, the engineering team have been working overtime to get more and more technology into smaller and smaller spaces. We're told that there will be plenty of these being launched th... more.
2 CommentsPosted by Henry Butt on November 26, 2012 under Cooling, Highlights V
Today we are going to look at one of Arctic's low profile CPU coolers ... the Alpine 64 Plus, which is designed to be used exclusively with AMD processors. This makes it ideal for use in small for... more.
KitGuru FacebookLatest News
- UN Office of the High Commissioner backs encryption in report... Filed under: Security
- Downward’s post-apocalyptic parkour doesn’t need rooftops... Filed under: Development
- Silverstone shows three new chassis and answers KitGuru’s questions... Filed under: Cases, Computex
- TSMC to begin building 10nm pilot line in June... Filed under: APU, Component, CPU, General Tech, Graphics
- OCZ readies its first TLC NAND-based Trion SSDs... Filed under: SSD Drives