Posts Tagged ‘RIM hand out free apps to appease customers’
0 CommentsPosted by Yong Lei on October 18, 2011 under Blackberry, Channel
Research In Motion are trying to make peace with their customers by offering free applications to their customers. This offering is a very public apology to their user base who have suffered from b... more.
- Seagate begins to sell 1TB SSHD for Sony PlayStation... Filed under: Hard Drives, SSD Drives
- WD rolls-out its ‘fastest’ external storage solution with Thunderbolt 2 interface... Filed under: Hard Drives, Pen Drives, Peripheral
- Asustek demos world’s first IPS gaming display with 165Hz refresh rate... Filed under: Monitors
- Nintendo’s first iOS/Android game is Pokemon Shuffle... Filed under: Apps
- Star Wars Battlefront won’t include a server browser... Filed under: Software & Gaming