Futuremark have just released an update to 3DMark 11 which is available for download from their website, and from media partners.
You can get the update here http://www.3dmark.com/3dmark11/download/update/
Release Notes for 3DMark 11 v1.0.3:
- Bullet physics library updated to version 2.79 to improve compatibility with future CPUs and GPUs.
- For most systems containing multiple GPUs, for example integrated graphics and an additional discrete graphics card, the user can now select the GPU to be tested using a new option on the Help tab.
- Improved error handling and user messages for the most common compatibility issues.
- SystemInfo component updated to version 4.5 for improved compatibility with current and future hardware.
- New “More” tab with information about other Futuremark products and services.