Today we are going to take a look at another new case from Aerocool, the Xpredator Cube. Like the Strike-X Cube that we reviewed recently, the Xpredator Cube is a micro-ATX model which is targeted at those users looking to build a compact gaming system, with room for powerful components.
We were quite impressed with the Aerocool Strike-X Cube when we reviewed it recently, so we are excited to see how the Aerocool Xpredator Cube compares. It is very similar in many ways to the Strike-X, featuring the same basic steel chassis with different plastic fascias.
- Case Type: Cube Case
- Material: 0.7mm
- Motherboards: Micro ATX / Mini ITX
- Chassis Dimensions (W x H x D): 280 x 380x 350 mm
- 5.25” Drive Bays: 1 (Exposed)
- 3.5” Drive Bays: 3 (Hidden, Internal 3.5” HDD Tray)
- 2.5” Drive Bays: 5 (Hidden, Internal 3.5” HDD Tray and Under ODD rack)
- Expansion Slots: 4 Slots
- Max length space available for PCI slots: 320mm (345mm – Without Front Fan)
- I/O Ports: 2 x USB3.0 , HD Audio+ MIC, 2 x Fan Controller
- Height limit for CPU coolers :Support Max. Height Of 162mm For CPU Cooler (187mm- Without Top Fans)
- Fans (Front): 1 x 200mm Fan Included
- Fans (Rear): 1 x 140mm Black Fan Included