Ever thought of building your own custom liquid-cooled pc but was put off by the thought of fitting everything into your case? Well EKWB and In Win may have the solution to this problem in the form of a new case with an integrated distribution plate.
EK water blocks and PC case manufacturer In Win have collaborated to bring a unique version of the popular In Win 303 chassis that features an integrated water distribution block. The EK-Classic In Win 303EK case is part of EK’s Classic line and according to EK, there is no other similar product on the market.
The In Win 303 has been on the market for some time in its standard form. The EK-Classic In Win 303EK case has been specifically designed and modified to integrate a liquid distribution plate, equipped with a powerful DDC pump at the front, to provide users with a coolant reservoir and pump combination out of the box.
The integrated distribution plate offers consumers an easy way into custom cooling installation of hard tubes, as it requires fewer bends than traditional custom liquid cooling solutions. The distribution plate features industry-standard G1/4” threaded inlets and outlets for maximum compatibility with fittings and is able to support one CPU and up to two graphics cards with a top-mounted radiator.
Inside the distribution plate is a small form factor DDC 3.2 pump powerful enough to deliver coolant flow up to 1000 litres per hour. Power to the pump is provided by a 12V Molex connection and speed can be adjusted via a standard PWM cable connected to a motherboard header or fan controller.
Technical specifications of the EK-Classic In Win 303EK
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 215 x 487 x 480 mm
- Colour: Black
- Tempered Glass Panel: Yes
- Power Supply Compatibility: ATX12V Length up to 200mm
- Motherboard Compatibility: ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX
- Maximum GPU Length: 350mm
- Maximum GPU Width: 160mm
- Fan and Radiator Compatibility: 1 x 120mm Rear Fan / 120mm Radiator, 3 x 120mm Top Fan / 360mm SE or PE Radiator, 3 x 120mm Bottom Fan / 360mm SE Radiator
Pump Technical Specifications:
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 63 x 68 x 55 mm
- Motor: Electronically commuted ball bearing motor
- Rated voltage: 12V DC
- Power consumption: 18W
- Maximum head pressure: up to 5.2m
- Maximum flow rate: up to 1000 L/h
- Maximum liquid temperature: 60°C
- Materials: Stainless steel, PPS-GF40, EPDM O-rings, graphite
- Power connector: 4-Pin Molex- and 4-Pin PWM FAN connector
- Xylem original model name: DDC-3.25 TPPWM4
The EK-Classic InWin 303EK case is available to pre-order with an MSRP of €399.90 from the EK Webshop and authorised EKWB dealers across Europe. The estimated date for shipping is 11th January 2020. The case is currently available for a special pre-order price of €308.48 from EK’s website store.
Discuss on our Facebook page HERE.
KitGuru: The In Win 303 was already a good case for enthusiasts system builds, the addition of the EK distribution plate provides users with a simplified solution for custom liquid cooling installations now.