This week, Kolink is refreshing its popular Rocket case. The new Kolink Rocket V2 adds a series of improvements while retaining its small form factor design. The case is built entirely from 2.5mm aluminium and packs in support for 330mm long, multi-slot graphics cards.
The Rocket V2 is an extremely compact Mini-ITX case, with an internal volume of only 13.8 litres. Despite its size, it does support the majority of full-sized graphics cards, in addition to 92mm AIO CPU coolers, or 63mm air coolers. The case has been tweaked with additional ventilation holes on the side panels to help with airflow. Given that this is a Small Form Factor case, you will still need a smaller PSU to power your build though. This case supports SFX and SFX-L PSUs, in addition to up to two 2.5″ storage drives.
Along with the case, you also get a bundled Gen 3.1 280mm PCIe 16x riser cable, so you can change the orientation of your graphics card. USB 3.2 Type-C ports are supported, as well as a standard USB 3.0 port on the front panel.
Here are the full specifications:
- Dimensions: 150 x 270 x 350mm (W x H x D)
- Form Factor: Mini-ITX
- Material: Aluminium (anodised)
- Colour: Titanium Grey
- Exterior Thickness: 2.5 mm
- Volume: 13.8L
- Weight: 2.6kg
- GPU Supported: 2.9 Slot VGA Cards up to 330mm
- Cooling options: Support for 92mm AIO or 63mm CPU Coolers
- Drive Bay: 2x 2.5″ HDD/SSD
- PSU: SFX or SFX-L (optional)
- I/O: 1 x USB3.2 Type-C + 1 x USB3.0 on the front panel
- Expansion Slots: 2 (Dual-Slot)
- Included accessories: 280mm PCIe16x Gen3.1 riser cable
- 92mm slim PWM HDB Fan
The Kolink Rocket V2 Aluminium Mini-ITX case is available now at Overclockers UK for £139.99.
KitGuru Says: Are many of you currently planning a new PC build? What do you think of the new and improved Rocket V2 case from Kolink?