The NZXT CRFT range has been dedicated to limited edition, game-themed cases for a while now. The last chassis we saw was based on Rainbow Six Siege but today, the CRFT line’s seventh case was officially announced, based on Mass Effect.
The NZXT CRFT 07 is a Mass Effect themed version of the NZXT H510i chassis, taking inspiration from the N7 armour design. There is a carbon fibre colourway the iconic red and white stripe to match the N7 armour. The case ships with a limited edition charm too, which features the paragon and renegade logos.
Here is the full feature list:
- Limited-edition carbon fiber and red NZXT H510i themed after the N7’s armor from Mass Effect
- Exclusive 2-sided Paragon and Renegade key charm
- The N7 logo printed on the front panel
- Modern design and builder-friendly features
- USB 3.1 Gen 2-compatible USB-C connector on the front panel
- Premium all-steel construction with the sleek H Series aesthetic
- Tempered glass side panel to showcase your build
- Wire management made easy with an intuitive cable management system
- Water-cooling installation is simplified using a removable bracket for either all-in-one CPU coolers or custom loop configurations
- Built-in LED RGB strips and fan hub controlled intuitively by NZXT CAM
The NZXT CRFT 07 Mass Effect case will be limited to just 500 units worldwide, with pricing starting at £199.99/$199.99 USD.
KitGuru Says: Have any of you considered doing a themed build dedicated to your favourite game? What do you think of this new Mass Effect inspired case from NZXT?