The Bitfenix Raider is a very clever design that will be affordable by a very large audience. The case ships with an integrated fan controller, three 120mm fans, and has further options to increase cooling proficiency if needed.
The cable management options are more than adequate and with four USB 3.0 ports on the top panel this case is ideal for a user with plenty of fast, external devices. Bitfenix have also included removable dust filters on the bottom panel as well as a foam dust filter behind the front panel. Another memorable feature is the removable drive cage for those of us that want to use a full size graphics card. We also really appreciate their proprietary ‘SofTouch’ surface treatment, to keep the case looking pristine, even after rough handling.
- Very clean and stylish design.
- 4 USB 3.0 ports – also USB 2.0 compatible via motherboard headers.
- Integrated fan controller.
- Quiet fans.
- removable fan filters.
- Tool free design.
- plastic drive caddies appear to be fragile.
- side panels can be difficult to manage.
- additional 5-10mm would improve cable management considerably.
You can purchase the Bitfenix Raider directly from ARIA in the United Kingdom for £68.39 inc vat.
Kitguru says: One of the best value for money cases in a very crowded market.