Today we are looking at the latest cooler from Arctic – the Freezer i30, which features an interchangeable 120mm PWM fan, 4 double sided direct touch heatpipes with cooling support up to 320 Watts. The i30 is released to exclusively support Intel motherboards.
The i30 will be priced around $50 in America and £32 in the UK, so it is aiming at the performance enthusiast user who wants to overclock their system while keeping the costs down a little.
How does it fare against the market leaders? Today we aim to find out!
- Unmatched cooling performance – 320 Watts
- Ultra quiet interchangeable 120 mm PWM fan installed in a fan holder
- 4 double-sided direct-touch heatpipes for efficient heat dissipation
- Flexible 4 directions installation to fulfill different air flow preferences
- Transport-proof due to sturdy mounting mechanism with metal clips and back-plate
- Rubber shock absorbers minimize vibration and noise level
- MX-4 thermal compound included (syringe, 0.5 g)