Last week we learned that 34 games will be coming to GeForce Now in August. Today, 11 of those games are arriving, including the newly launched Naraka: Bladepoint, which does include RTX features, like DLSS and ray-tracing
This month will see a new RTX-supported title joining GeForce Now. Naraka: Bladepoint will ship with ray-tracing and DLSS in place, so anyone that subscribes to GeForce Now’s premium tier can play it in full quality, thanks to access to RTX hardware. GeForce Now members on the free tier will still be able to stream the game, but without RTX features switched on.
While the games mentioned above aren’t coming until later in the month, we are still getting 13 titles joining GeForce Now today. That list includes:
- City of Gangsters (day-and date release on Steam, August 9)
- Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 (day-and-date release on Steam, August 11)
- NARAKA: BLADEPOINT (day-and-date release on Steam and Epic Games Store, August 11)
- Faraday Protocol (day-and-date release on Steam, August 12)
- Voidtrain (day-and-date release on Epic Games Store, August 12)
- 428 Shibuya Scramble (Steam)
- Blood of Steel (Steam)
- DARIUSBURST Chronicle Saviours (Steam)
- Hello Neighbor (Steam and Epic Games Store)
- Hello Neighbor: Hide and Seek (Steam and Epic Games Store)
- RimWorld (Epic Games Store)
All of these games will be available through GeForce Now starting today.
KitGuru Says: What do you all think of this week’s batch of GeForce Now titles?