Xbox Game Pass has had a few good months so far this year and Microsoft is looking to continue that trend in May. The first batch of new Game Pass titles for May 2021 included big hitters like Just Cause 4 and Red Dead Online. For the second half of the month, another 15 games are coming to the library.
All the games announced today cover up to the end of May, with more games set to come in June. With E3 coming up, we can also expect many more announcements for Xbox Game Pass next month.
Here is the full list of titles joining Game Pass for the second half of May, as well as dates for being added to the library:
- SnowRunner – May 18th (Console, PC and Cloud)
- Peggle 2 – May 20th (Cloud)
- Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville – May 20th (Cloud)
- Secret Neighbour – May 20th (PC)
- The Wild at Heart – May 20th (Console and PC)
- The Catch: Carp & Coarse Fishing – May 21st (Console, PC and Cloud)
- Knockout City – May 21st (Console and PC)
- Maneater – May 25th (Console, PC and Cloud)
- Conan Exiles – May 27th (Console and Cloud)
- Fuzion Frenzy – May 27th (Cloud)
- Joy Ride Turbo – May 27th (Cloud)
- MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries – May 27th (Console)
- Slime Rancher – May 27th (PC)
- Solasta: Crown of the Magister – May 27th (PC)
- SpellForce 3: Soul Harvest – May 27th (PC)
Discuss on our Facebook page, HERE.
KitGuru Says: This batch of games is mostly focused on indies, so if you’re a Game Pass subscriber, you can give something new (and hopefully unique) a chance. Now, all eyes are on June, as Microsoft’s big E3 announcements are coming up.