Xbox Game Pass has had a few good months so far this year and Microsoft is looking to continue that trend in May. The first batch of new Game Pass titles for the month have been announced, including the likes of Red Dead Online, Just Cause 4 and Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remastered.
All the games announced today cover up to the middle of the month, with another batch of games set to follow in the second half of May. So far, it is a surprisingly strong line-up given that E3 is right around the corner – and we're likely going to see some even bigger announcements then.
Here is the full list of titles joining Game Pass, as well as dates for being added to the library:
- Dragon Quest Builders 2 – May 4th (Console and PC)
- FIFA 21 – May 6th (Console and PC)
- Outlast 2 – May 6th (Console, PC and Cloud)
- Steep – May 6th (Console and Cloud)
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster – May 13th (Console and PC)
- Just Cause 4: Reloaded – May 13th (Console, PC and Cloud)
- Psychonauts – May 13th (Console, PC and Cloud)
- Red Dead Online – May 13th (Console and Cloud)
- Remnant: From the Ashes – May 13th (PC)
Aside from that, Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members will also be able to claim four months of free Spotify Premium, although unfortunately this offer is only available to new Spotify accounts.
Discuss on our Facebook page, HERE.
KitGuru Says: Dragon Quest Builders 2 and Remnant: From the Ashes will be my two downloads on Game Pass this month. How many of you use Game Pass on PC or console? What do you think of this month's line-up so far?