Over the course of each month, Microsoft adds a number of new titles to its Xbox Game Pass service. The console manufacturer has now announced its next batch of games, including titles such as Dirt 5, Elite Dangerous, Superhot and more.
The titles set to join Game Pass over the course of the second half of February are:
- Code Vein (PC) – February 18
- Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire – Ultimate Edition (Cloud and Console) – February 18
- Wreckfest (Cloud, Console and PC) – February 18
- Killer Queen Black (Cloud and Console) – February 23
- Dirt 5 (Cloud, Console and PC) – February 25
- Elite Dangerous (Console) – February 25
- Superhot: Mind Control Delete (PC) – February 25
Unfortunately, as always, some games will also be leaving the service:
- Dirt 4 (Console) – February 24
- Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight (Console and PC) – February 28
- Mother Russia Bleeds (PC) – February 28
- Oxenfree (Console and PC) – February 28
- The Jackbox Party Pack 4 (Console) – February 28
- Vambrace: Cold Soul (Console and PC) – February 28
This lineup of soon-to-be-added titles include a number of major releases, in particular Dirt 5, which only recently released on the 6th of November. Furthermore, as the game supports Microsoft’s ‘Smart Delivery’, Series X|S players will be able to play the next-gen version of this game, which includes a 120fps mode and more.
Microsoft continues to seemingly offer great value for money with its Game Pass service, especially if you play a wide variety of games.
KitGuru says: What do you think of this line-up? Which game are you most excited for? Are you subscribed to Game Pass? Let us know down below.